Social Media Executive
We don’t do recruitment and we do it brilliantly.
The days of hammering the phone in recruitment are over! The role of a Social Media Executive is to think smart and utilise the digital social media tools available at your disposal to unlock uncapped commission by generating leads that you can then pass over to our sales team to convert.
Your day-to-day responsibility is to promote Greystone’s brand across 2 key areas; our existing membership network and new prospective members through the effective use of social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Greystone’s own website.
Each day will be different, and so will the content you promote. Ensuring Greystone are thought leaders in our industry through fresh, exciting and valuable content, you will ensure your followers are engaged and that they call us first when they are looking for a new role.
Whilst this role could be suited to someone wanting full time hours, equally it can work for someone looking to earn some extra cash alongside their current job, someone who could dedicate a few hours a day whilst looking after the kids, or a student wanting to earn some cash alongside studying. Whatever the example, this is a great role with freedom for someone to pick up and put down to suit your lifestyle, when you need to unlock some commission.
What can Greystone offer you, your life and your career?
- ZERO KPI’s – Greystone is a 100% results driven culture where you are given all the tools needed for success but without the micromanagement. Our employees are hired for their ability, therefore trusted that they will do the right things needed to succeed. Have you ever played a sport and raised your game because you were playing someone better? This is the environment we have created at Greystone. KPI’s don’t inspire people; learning from and watching your colleagues do something amazing is inspiring and this is the progressive culture we love.
- No ‘9-5’ at Greystone; we work with integrity. You can work anytime, anywhere, anyhow and are given full responsibility on how you structure your working day. If you want to go to your favourite spin class after breakfast, pick the kids up from school, or get a round of golf in if the weather looks great, then you have the complete freedom to do so. Work and life need to dovetail together seamlessly, at Greystone we recognise our staff are human so ensure their careers fit in with the things in life they enjoy. At Greystone its encouraged, we want you to be successful in every part of your life.
- Access to our experienced recruitment leaders and colleagues in the industry, a mentoring and development programme to ensure you can be recognised as the No.1 recruiter in your field of expertise. Our leaders are proven industry award winners and will coach you right the way to the top.
- If you love to challenge yourself, than there is no better place for you than at Greystone as we offer the best uncapped commission scheme in the recruitment industry. Our permanent consultants have access to 50% of every placement, and our contract consultants take home 30% of what they bring in.
- Remote working set up – our staff are provided with the best ‘money can buy’ of everything you will need to set you up for success. A £5000 home working set up, from motorised desks, to X1 Carbon laptops, to Herman Miller chairs. Feel good, do good, and we are fully committed to make sure you will want for nothing.
Is Greystone the right home for you?
- You have a passion for sales
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are driven and determined to be the best at what you do
- You can demonstrate resilience and have an ability to self-analyse and strive for continual improvement
- Have natural flare to spot sales opportunities and win / develop new business
- Have a desire for full autonomy and responsibility on how you run your own desk
The Greystone model
We think recruitment is broken. Are you ready to be part of something better?
Most people already know that recruitment isn’t working. We’re all looking for something better. A better way of doing things. Better jobs. Better candidates. But that better future just won’t happen with recruiters that are stuck in their old ways of working. It takes a radical new approach – one that rethinks the entire recruitment model with quality in mind. Greystone was founded to be different. We have redefined and reimagined the way incredible candidates meet the companies they’ll spend a lifetime with. We’re interested in people not positions, because to us, it’s bigger than just a job spec.
We are confident we can change your point of view on how recruitment should be done, forever. Once you have experienced it you will never want to go back to the traditional recruitment world.
We brand ourselves as an exclusive club for elite engineers, with our club being a network of elite professionals whose careers we manage for a lifetime. It’s hard to get our attention and only the top 10% of engineers meet the selection criteria required to obtain membership, entering a world where recruitment is done brilliantly.
Our members each receive a bespoke service tailored to their career needs. We don’t work vacancies so the members are never ‘sold to’; instead their careers are placed at the forefront of what we do to ensure they are always in the best position possible. When a member wants a new opportunity, we go on that journey with them, together and exclusively. Our members know what they want from the next step in their career, this brief becomes our job description, and we map the market to ensure every company who fits this brief is approached.
73% of the placements we make are with clients who aren’t hiring, are not advertising and are not in the market. However, a Greystone member will be of such quality and such a true fit for that organisation, that 73% of the time they create and shape an opportunity around that individual. Role Finding reimagined at its best! The remaining 27% of opportunities we find our members are the known vacancies out there that happen to already be an organic fit. By taking the time to complete the search and turn every stone, our member has complete faith knowing they are making the right career decision as they have had access to the whole market and chosen the opportunity that is right for them.
Send your applications to: email@example.com or call 020 3011 1834 to find out more